IB Diploma – Teacher Notes
We are pleased to release teacher notes to support our new IB Diploma Mathematics publications.
These notes provide Chapter summaries for each book, including:
- the syllabus reference corresponding to material in the chapter
- explanation of choices we made while writing
- description of revision material which can be skipped through faster
- description of investigations and activities of particular note, including those only available online
- material in the Core Topics books which is relevant to one course only, but which logically had to be placed where it has been.
The summary notes for each course can be found using the following links:
Mathematics: Core Topics SL
Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches SL
Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation SL
Mathematics: Core Topics HL
Mathematics: Analysis and Approaches HL
Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation HL
For any product samples, or to ask questions, please email us at IB@haesemathematics.com.au