Advanced Mathematics 2 for A Level
This book is written for the revised GCE Advanced level (A level) Mathematics specifications for first teaching in 2017 and is designed to complete the A level Mathematics course in conjunction with Advanced Mathematics 1 for AS and A Level.
- Suitable for all Exam Boards
- Wide range of graded exercises from routine practice to more demanding problems
- Plenty of worked examples with step-by-step instructions, supported by Self Tutor
- Answers for every question and a detailed index
- Embraces problem solving and investigation
- Online support material for Large Data Set(s)
- Digital book included with the purchase of the printed book (27 months subscription)
Teachers interested in seeing a preview of our A level books can obtain a free 4 month trial of the digital version by clicking here.
This book is now available from our UK warehouse in Bristol. Orders can be placed via our webpage by clicking here or by emailing our customer service team.
If you would like to receive updates on our UK titles (which will soon include two new titles: GCSE Foundation, and GCSE Higher), please sign up to our GCSE/A Level mailing list here.