Advanced Mathematics 2 for A Level
This book is written for the revised GCE Advanced level (A level) Mathematics specifications for first teaching in 2017 and is designed to complete the A level Mathematics course in conjunction with Advanced Mathematics 1 for AS and A Level.
- Suitable for all Exam Boards
- Wide range of graded exercises from routine practice to more demanding problems
- Plenty of worked examples with step-by-step instructions, supported by Self Tutor
- Answers for every question and a detailed index
- Embraces problem solving and investigation
- Online support material for Large Data Set(s) (available soon)
- Digital book included with the purchase of the printed book (27 months subscription)
Teachers interested in seeing a preview of our A level books can obtain a free 4 month trial of the digital version by clicking here.
If you would like to receive updates on our UK titles (which will soon include two new titles: GCSE Foundation, and GCSE Higher), please sign up to our GCSE/A Level mailing list here.