We have produced a series of six textbooks for the new Diploma Programme Mathematics courses for first teaching in August 2019.
- Mathematics: Core Topics SL
- Mathematics: Analysis & Approaches SL
- Mathematics: Applications & Interpretation SL
- Mathematics: Core Topics HL
- Mathematics: Analysis & Approaches HL
- Mathematics: Applications & Interpretation HL
Students studying either SL or HL will use two books: ‘Mathematics: Core Topics’ and ‘Mathematics: Analysis & Approaches’, or ‘Mathematics: Core Topics’ and ‘Mathematics: Applications & Interpretation’.
We are choosing to write in this way so that:
- The courses can be thoroughly covered while keeping the books reasonably sized.
- All students in SL (and analogous in HL) can start together, and potentially delay making a final choice of course.
- The Core Topics HL book can have less easier questions and significantly more tougher questions than its SL counterpart.
Information regarding the books will be released first to those on our mailing list. To sign up, please email IB@haesemathematics.com