GCSE Mathematics Foundation
This book is written for the Foundation tier of the GCSE Mathematics specifications for first assessment in 2017.
- Suitable for all Exam Boards
- Wide range of graded exercises from routine practice to more demanding problems
- Plenty of worked examples with step-by-step instructions
- Answers for every question and a detailed index
- Digital book included with the purchase of the printed book (27 months subscription)
More details about this book including Table of Contents and sample chapters can be found here.
If you would like to receive updates on this book and its sequel (GCSE Mathematics Higher), please sign up to our GCSE/A Level mailing list here.