The International Baccalaureate (IB) offers a series of programmes aimed at providing an internationally recognised qualification for students around the world.
The Diploma Programme for mathematics will be changing for first teaching in August 2019. In response to that, we have developed a series of six textbooks to align with the new curriculum.
- Mathematics: Core Topics SL
- Mathematics: Analysis & Approaches SL
- Mathematics: Applications & Interpretation SL
- Mathematics: Core Topics HL
- Mathematics: Analysis & Approaches HL
- Mathematics: Applications & Interpretation HL
Students studying either SL or HL will use two books: ‘Mathematics: Core Topics’ and ‘Mathematics: Analysis & Approaches’, or ‘Mathematics: Core Topics’ and ‘Mathematics: Applications & Interpretation’.
We are choosing to write in this way so that:
- The courses can be thoroughly covered while keeping the books reasonably sized.
- All students in SL (and analogous in HL) can start together, and potentially delay making a final choice of course.
- The Core Topics HL book can have less easier questions and significantly more tougher questions than its SL counterpart.
Information regarding the books will be released first to those on our previews mailing list. To sign up, please email IB@haesemathematics.com