About the Test Generator
Year Published: 2011
Question Numbers: 739
INFINITY is our next generation test-maker. It gives teachers the freedom to customise questions from its database to create an infinite number of variations for everyday exercises in class, for homework, or formal tests and exams. As you change a question, the software automatically generates the corresponding fully worked solution.
About the CD
The second CD of INFINITY supports the second book in our Middle Years series: ‘Mathematics for the International Student 7 (MYP 2)’ but it will give you a taste of what's to come as we produce higher level generators to support our other Middle Years textbooks and our IB Diploma textbooks.
- Prepare your own exercise sheets, tests and exams in minutes.
- Use the Generate and Duplicate buttons to change the questions to suit your particular needs.
- Create your own diagnostic tests.
- When you change a question, the software automatically creates the fully worked solution (not just the answer). Saves you hours of time.
- Vary the space to create ‘write-on’ tests or workbooks.
The CD for ‘Mathematics for the International Student 7 (MYP 2)’ comprises a basic database of 739 question types. You can use the Generate and Duplicate buttons to create infinite variations of these questions.
Click here to view a short video explaining what Infinity can do.
INFINITY requires Microsoft Windows.